A Love/Hate Relationship
Many of you are great technicians, but are hampered by the uncomfortable notion of selling? While selling a product or service is the backbone of our economy, most people cringe at the term "salesman", and no one want to consider himself one.
Therefore, you may be a dealer who loves providing the best possible installations and service in the HVAC industry, but hate dealing with the issues of selling to the customer. Bill Ligon's Selling in the Replacement Market one-day workshop will allay those fears and teach you a successful method of gaining new customers and increasing business.
Selling in the Replacement Market
If you are looking for a down-to-earth trainer that you can identify with, a trainer that speaks your language and can help you improve your presentation, look no further!
Selling to maximize Profit Call Bill: 501.922.7594
One Day Sales Workshop for anyone who sells - What you'll learn:
- Option Selling
- We are delivering the wrong message to our consumer prospects
- The Art of Financing
- The Main Rule of selling. (You will be surprised what it is.)
- The questions to ask your prospects and why they are important.
- Be able to apply the powerful "Ready to Use" story to increase your sales.
- Presentation Book
- How to differentiate your company from all the rest. (I'll bet you never thought about it before.)
- How to create a "report card" book and why it will be the best thing you ever did.
- Why you should put a "price" on absolutely everything you are selling and exactly how and when to do it in a low stress environment for both you and your client.
- Fully comprehend the traits that most influence potential buyers.